5 Last Minute Gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day12 Feb 2016, Posted by Smith's Jewelers in
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner we know that there is more than one of you who has waited to last minute to buy your significant other a gift, and more than likely its because you have no idea what to buy. Stress no longer because we have put together a top 10 gift listed that will express just how much you love your valentine.
- Spice Up Your Night and take your lovely date to Delicia for a romantic dinner and fiery drinks! This latin-inspired gourmet restaurant is one to leave your taste buds dancing. From the chorizo-rich queso fundido to the enchiladas de pato the menu is to die for and will leave your mouth watering for more. 5215 N. College Ave., 317-925-0677, deliciaindy.com
- Give the gift of Relaxation. Indulge in a couples massage at Transformation Salon and Spa . Right now the spa is offering the “Together Forever” package offering a swedish massage, European manicure and pedicure, transformation glow facial, and a light lunch for two.
- Give the gift that Sparkles. Nothing shows how much you love and care for a person like jewelry. Stop by Smith’s Jewelers to find the perfect gift to melt her heart.
- Weekend Getaway. Plan a trip for just the two of you to explore Nashville “the music city“. Have fun dancing the night away at Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar or indulge in Nashville’s food scene! Either way you are sure to make memories in this honky tonk town!
- Give the Gift of Time. Nothing is more valuable than time, and right now gold fashion watches are all the rave. Check out this new stunning gold tone watch from Movado. Sleek yet sophisticate. Perfect for any woman. Gold Movado Watch